Wednesday 20 March 2013

Se7en Wants 2NE1 and Girls’ Generation to Come and Perform for the Military

On March 19 at 1:00 PM, Korean local time, singer Se7en entered Uijoungbu 306 Reserve Battalion surrounded by approximately 100 fans.

When asked about his thoughts and plans in the army, especially since he would be older than most, Se7en answered, “It doesn’t matter how old I am. I will do my best.”

Se7en was also asked about his feelings toward actor Yoo Seung Ho, who recently enlisted. Se7en replied, “I really admired Yoo Seung Ho for enlisting quietly, unlike me. (Laugh) I am so grateful for all the love and support from my fans for 10 years. For the next two years, I will work hard, not as singer Se7en, but as Choi Dong Wook. I will stay healthy and will enjoy this experience. I would like to thank everyone for coming, and again, I will do my best.”

When asked to pick a girl group he would like to have for a visit, Se7en answered, “I would like everyone to come and perform. As for a girl group, other than 2NE1, Girls’ Generation would be nice. I will miss everyone.”

The post Se7en Wants 2NE1 and Girls’ Generation to Come and Perform for the Military appeared first on Soompi.



No comments:

Post a Comment