Wednesday 12 June 2013

Jang Geun Suk Discusses His Plans for a Comeback

janggeunsuk Actor Jang Geun Suk gave a sneak peak at his plans for his comeback in his motherland. During his visit to the first episode of KBS 2FM Verbal Jint’s Pops Pops, the actor revealed that for the past year, no offers came his way. He admitted, “I was scarred quite a bit by my last project. I got a severe burn.”

The “last project” Jang Geun Suk mentioned was in regards to the KBS 2TV drama Love Rain, starring Girls Generation’s Yoon Ah, and Seo In Guk. Although the drama received much hype when the cast was released, the drama’s ending rating hit bottom, unintentionally tarnishing Jang Geun Suk’s reputation as an actor. After the incident, Asia’s prince said, “I chose this [project] after careful deliberation. But the important thing is that I have yet to sign the contract. So I can’t tell you anything about it.”

What kind of character would you like to see Jang Geun Suk play next?

(Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr)



No comments:

Post a Comment