Thursday 16 May 2013

2PM’s Taecyeon Explains the Photos Taken with Jessica in Japan

Recently, 2PM’s Taecyeon explained the past scandal that involved Girls’ Generation’s Jessica. In 2011, Jessica and Taecyeon were spotted together in Tokyo, which started a dating rumor.

On the recent episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” which was aired on May 15, Taecyeon stated, “I was in Japan for work and was exercising. When I heard that Jessica was also in Japan, I thought we should meet for coffee.”

Taecyeon explained, “We are friends, so I thought we should get together for a cup of coffee and someone took pictures of us together.”

To this, Wooyoung joked, “When I saw those photos, I couldn’t understand why he didn’t wear something cooler. It was such a strange outfit.” Junho also agreed, “I thought, ‘What the heck.’”

The post 2PM’s Taecyeon Explains the Photos Taken with Jessica in Japan appeared first on Soompi.



No comments:

Post a Comment