Friday 23 August 2013

[News] Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Long Letter to Fans "I Feel Your Genuine Love For Me"

girls generation, taeyeon
[News] Girls' Generation Taeyeon, Long Letter to Fans "I Feel Your Genuine Love For Me"

Girls' Generation's member Taeyeon's long letter to her fans is catching much attention.

Yesterday, Taeyeon posted on her Instagram, "There is something I've been wanting to say but couldn't say easily. I want to thank my fans for capturing me in such a beautiful way."

She continued, "Your efforts and tries to capture me in the prettiest way possible even when I'm frowning. It makes me feel so thankful beyond description! I could tell from the pictures you take of me that you really care for me and that you concentrate on every angle. There really is a difference between just clicking the shutters to capture this girl named Taeyeon and putting in all your efforts even if that means you can only capture one picture. I feel it all, everyone. I think that's why I'm so thankful but so sorry to you all."

She said, "How do you turn me into such a bright girl and not a tired person? How do you do that? Even though I'm not good at expressing my feelings don't forget that I'm always looking for ways and times to express it to you. It's because my personality is as small as an ant. I hope I could see you forever in happy moods ^^"

Internet users who saw this commented, "This is so genuine," "This is why her fans love her," etc.

Photo Credit: Taeyeon Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment