Friday 26 April 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Comic Side Strikes Again!

It’s always great to see our idols goofing off and having fun.

On April 21, Sooyoung left a message regarding the recent arena tour on Girls’ Generation’s official homepage under the title “Thank You ♥.”

“I will not forget the precious memories from the twenty days of performances,” Sooyoung started. “I almost cried because I was touched witnessing with my own eyes every single person [at the concerts] following along and cheering us on.”

She continued, “However, we had an after-party right after coming down from the stage and here’s our [interpretation of] high-fashion.”

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation finished the “2013 Girls’ Generation Arena Tour” in Japan on April 21.

 

 

The post Girls’ Generation’s Comic Side Strikes Again! appeared first on Soompi.



4 comments:



  1. food games 2019
    basketball games free
    soccer games free
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles in the future. currency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    miniclip games, a10 games to play, jogos para crianças

    ReplyDelete
  3. free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl
    Thank you so much for taking time to make this very informative and interesting site. I have learned many blogs from your site that is really so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv gratis
    gratis jogos 360

    ReplyDelete