Tuesday 23 April 2013

Transformation of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA at a Glance

Recently on an online community bulletin board, a series of photos of group Girls’ Generation’s YoonA was uploaded under the title, “YoonA’s Transformation.”

The six pictures show YoonA at different ages. As a child, YoonA looked pretty and adorable with large eyes and pouty lips. As she grew, she became more feminine, but she still retained much of her gorgeous facial features.

Netizens that saw these photos admired, “YoonA’s ideal transformation,” “She was an absolute goddess even as a child,” and “You won’t find any embarrassing pictures from YoonA’s photo album.”  

In related news, Girls’ Generation recently completed their second arena tour in Japan and became the first Korean girl group to reach a total of 200,000 fans through a single tour.

The post Transformation of Girls’ Generation’s YoonA at a Glance appeared first on Soompi.



5 comments:


  1. food games 2019 online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks.
    miniclip online, a10 games online, Jogos para crianças 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Positive webpage, where did u think of the data on this posting?I have perused a couple of the articles on your site now, and I truly like your style. Much appreciated and please keep up the viable work.
    friv 4 game
    2player games for kids
    io jogos for kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv gratis
    gratis jogos 360

    ReplyDelete

  5. Vincy Cooking Rainbow Birthday Cake
    Soccertastic World Cup 2018
    Ski Or Die
    I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.

    ReplyDelete