Monday 29 April 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon Enjoys a Girls Night Out Without Members

Girls’ Generation’s breakdancing machine knows how to have some fun!

Recently, an online community bulletin posted several pictures of Hyoyeon under the title “Hyoyeon’s dinner party.” Inside the photos, Hyoyeon looks to be enjoying herself on a special girls night out with her friends. Just like normal girls who love to dress up and go out, Hyoyeon and her friends seized the opportunity to look their best having fun chatting and catching up over a few drinks.

The photos reveal a beautiful backdrop of the night sky. Her skin gives off a natural glow making several netizens wonder if she’s currently dating.

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation will kickstart its world tour “2013 Girls’ Generation World Tour ‘Girls&Peace’” in Seoul this June.

The post Girls’ Generation’s Hyoyeon Enjoys a Girls Night Out Without Members appeared first on Soompi.



5 comments:

  1. food games
    basketball games
    soccer games
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    miniclip games, a10 games to play, jogos para crianças

    ReplyDelete
  3. io jogos net
    friv 4 school
    2player games online
    A decent blog dependably thinks of new and energizing data and keeping in mind that understanding I have feel that this blog is truly have each one of those quality that qualify a blog to be a one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    free game online
    jogos 4 school online
    jogos gratis online

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you visualize your future self, say..1 year from now..what do you see? Do you see yourself as you are now, or do you see the healthier, slimmer, happier version of you? The you that is more active and engaged in life. The you that feels good in your clothes. The you that feels limitless in your choices and opportunities. What do you see?
    kizi free online Games
    Jogo para menino
    friv Games school

    ReplyDelete