Monday 29 April 2013

Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Looks Adorable with “Apple Hairstyle”

Recently, Girls’ Generation’s YoonA received admiration from many of her fans due to her adorable selca, which was uploaded on an online community bulletin board.

In the picture is YoonA with the popular “Apple Hairstyle,” which involves tying up the hair to make it look like an apple stalk and reveal one’s forehead. YoonA is gazing at the camera with a V-sign and an adorable expression on her face. With her flawless skin and cute hairstyle, YoonA looks girly and gorgeous in this photo.

Netizens that saw this selca admired, “She is so pretty,” “Not everyone can pull off that hairstyle,” “I will never get tired of her.”

Meanwhile, group Girls’ Generation will be starting its world concert “2013 Girls’ Generation World Tour Girls & Peace” in June in Seoul.

The post Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Looks Adorable with “Apple Hairstyle” appeared first on Soompi.



5 comments:

  1. food games online
    basketball games online
    soccer games 2019
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles in the future. curr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!
    miniclip com 2019, a10 kids, Jogos 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. friv Games
    jogo io
    2player games
    Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    free game online
    jogos 4 school online
    jogos gratis online

    ReplyDelete

  5. War Simulator
    Soccer 2
    Goal South Africa
    You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete