Thursday 25 April 2013

Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Yuri Enjoy a Disneyland Date

On April 21, Seohyun updated the fans on Girls’ Generation’s official homepage. She left the message, “Hello~ This is Seohyun and Yuri. 20th concert from the Japan arena tour! It was our last day~! Kyak!! Can’t believe it’s already the last day~ We all had a great time so we didn’t realize how fast time went~” (special note: In Korean, she used her name as part of the sentence in a cute, joking manner. Instead of -seo yo ending, she used -seo hyun.)

She continued, “This picture was taken on a day we rested and enjoyed a date during a warm spring day. Seo Sparrow and Donald Yul!! The weather difference between day and night has been pretty extreme so please be careful about catching a cold~ Everyone, please enjoy the warm spring and have a great day.”

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation finished the “2013 Girls’ Generation Arena Tour” in Japan on April 21.

The post Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun and Yuri Enjoy a Disneyland Date appeared first on Soompi.



5 comments:


  1. food games 2019 online
    basketball game
    soccer free games
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learningminiclip unblocked, a10 games 2019, Jogo quente 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. free online juegos games
    io jogos
    2 player games for girl
    Thank you so much for taking time to make this very informative and interesting site. I have learned many blogs from your site that is really so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv gratis
    gratis jogos 360

    ReplyDelete

  5. Vincy Cooking Rainbow Birthday Cake
    Soccertastic World Cup 2018
    Ski Or Die
    I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.

    ReplyDelete