Friday 26 April 2013

[SNS Pic] Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon Spends Quality Time With Mom

Mother and daughter relationship is such a sweet and precious thing. It’s great to see Taeyeon spending some quality time with her mother. And for that one lucky guy, here’s your future mother-in-law!

On April 24, she posted on her Twitter, “It’s been a really really long time since mom last did my hair.”

The post [SNS Pic] Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon Spends Quality Time With Mom appeared first on Soompi.



4 comments:

  1. play food games
    play basketball games
    soccer games play
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always so interesting to visit your site.What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning
    miniclip pool , a10 games for kid, Jogos grátis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having lights set for you is also a great way to establish a working relationship with me as a magical practitioner. It involves very little financial investment, and you can get a good idea of how I manage my cases, get a feel for my working style, and also get a good taste of my skills as a prophet, seer, and diviner.
    online game for kids
    jogos friv gratis
    gratis jogos 360

    ReplyDelete
  4. Javelin Fighting
    Soccer World Cup 2018
    Italian Soccer
    The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

    ReplyDelete