Friday 26 April 2013

Yoochun’s Drama “Rooftop Prince” Cafe Opens in Tokyo

A “Rooftop Prince” cafe has opened in Tokyo! 

A Hallyu specific Japanese website called “Mpost” announced on April 24 that a “Rooftop Prince” special event was taking place from April 26 to May 9 at cafe Mandoka located in the heart of Shibuya, Tokyo. This event decks out the cafe in a “Rooftop Prince” theme for the promotion of the second edition of the drama DVD that will be released May 10. The first edition was released April 5.

“Rooftop Prince” was Park Yoochun‘s hit drama from 2012 that featured the idol as a Joseon dynasty prince that travels into modern times along with his three bodyguards. In the drama, one of the four Joseon men’s favorite food from the modern area was “omurice,” which will be specially served at the “Rooftop Prince” cafe. 

Cafe Mandoka has previously done special events for Girls’ Generation, 2PM, and Aziatix but this is the first time it has covered a Korean drama.

The post Yoochun’s Drama “Rooftop Prince” Cafe Opens in Tokyo appeared first on Soompi.



4 comments:



  1. food games 2019
    basketball games free
    soccer games free
    I'm fond of your sharing. To me, they are useful tips. I learn lessons from your articles. I love to read posts and find new good pieces of advice. I can make use of them when I'm in trouble. Thank you for uploading posts. I wait for next articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics , i will be always checking your blog thanks
    miniclip car games, a10 games for kid, Jogo para menina

    ReplyDelete
  3. friv Games
    jogo io
    2player games
    Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work.

    ReplyDelete

  4. War Simulator
    Soccer 2
    Goal South Africa
    You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete